The Teme Valley Brewery
To learn more about the Teme Valley Brewery, check out their website, or pop into the pub.
The Teme Valley Brewery is revising its take-away options, and launching a delivery service (Worcester & Malvern area) in October 2020!
Call 01886 821 235 by 12:00am on Tuesday for free delivery on Wednesday, or by 3:00pm on Thursday for collection at the Talbot on Friday.
- 5l bag-in-box £20
- 10l bag-in-box £33
- case of 12 bottles (500ml) £30
Available as bag-in-box:
- This (3.7% pale ale)
- That (4.1% chestnut bitter)
- Hop Nouvelle (4.1% pale ale brewed with 2020 fresh hops)
Available in a bottle:
- Hop Nouvelle (from 12/10/20)
- Wotever Next? (5% dark bitter)
- Talbot Blonde (4.4% golden bitter)
- Hearthwarmer (6% very dark, malty, rich winter ale)
The Teme Valley Brewery opened in 1997 at The Talbot. Until September 2000, the brewery was the only privately owned UK brewery growing and using its own hops for brewing.
In September 2000, after hop picking, the Lulsley Court Estate was sold. The Clift family had been growing hops at Lulsley Court since the late 19th Century and had been much involved in the history of hop growing in the area, and were among the first to change to mechanical hop picking in 1947.
The Teme Valley Brewery will continue to feature Worcestershire Hops in all its beers, with 90% still grown at Lulsley Court.
Beers are available to take away in:
2 gallon bag in box
All containers are re-usable and larger quantities are available for commercial outlets.
The Teme Valley Brewery, alongside Annie and the staff at The Talbot, run various beer festivals throughout the year.
The most well known of these are:
- The Flying Pig Beer Festival; featuring rare and unusual beers
- The All Saints Beer Festival
- The Green Hop Beer Festival; featuring, as the name suggests, beers brewed using local green hops
Keep an eye on our Events pages for when the next beer festivals are due to be happening!